Challenge: Organizations need to ensure their privacy needs are met by a service provider. These include secure access when connecting to cloud services and they encompass authentication/ authorization and endpoint security validation. The next logical step must be to have a clear understanding of the location of corporate data. One of the strategies being driven by cloud computing is to lower the cost of inactive data (which is often stored in costly high-end storage repositories) by archiving it to lower cost storage. There is a strong possibility it may be reside in a repository outside the country where the host is able to take advantage of economies of scale and other cost benefits.
Solution: intiGrow's cloud architectures have well-defined security policies and procedures in place. We have set new degrees of compatibility between the newer security protections specifically designed for cloud environments and than the traditional security controls. As compliance grows in importance, we ensure that enterprises implementing clouds satisfy their auditors' concerns, especially when creating an identity for an individual or a virtual machine.
- IDENTIY & ACCESS MANAGEMENT: Identity integration, provision users to SaaS applications, Desktop single sign on supporting desktop virtualization
- DATABASE SECURITY: Protect and monitor access to shared databases
- DATA SECURITY: Protect and monitor access to data in motion/rest
- END POINT MANAGER AND VIRTUAL SERVER PROTECTION: Patch and configuration management of VMs, Protect VMs from advanced threats
- APPLICATION SECURITY: Scan cloud deployed web services and applications for vulnerabilities
- SIEM: Total visibility into virtual and cloud environments
- Isolation of management networks
- Isolation of IP storage networks
- Isolation of customer data networks
- Secure customer access to cloud-based resources
- Secure, consistent backups and restoration of cloud-based resources
- Strong authentication, authorization and auditing mechanisms
- A library of secure and up-to-date templates of base OS and applications
- Resource management to prevent denial of service (DoS) attacks