In order to comply with the complex government security requirements as well as industry-specific standards, rigorous controls must be in place to bring together people, processes, technology, and facilities in a way that protects the confidentiality, integrity, and accessibility of mission-critical information systems. Yet, adhering to these standards can be incredibly expensive and time-consuming and require elevated levels of expertise with complex security protocols. Unfortunately, many IT projects are delayed or even cancelled because they did not meet government or industry regulations. Most organizations understand that simply moving applications or infrastructure to the cloud does not protect them from security threats and privacy leaks. In fact, in most cases the security risks of cloud deployments require additional levels of security and processes – especially where there is a sharing of applications, servers, and data.
intiGrow helps you meet some of the most stringent, industry-specific security requirements that your organization is still subject to, even with a cloud model. Many large organizations leverage our services to deploy applications for their users and customers with the assurance that sensitive data or transmissions will remain confidential and their organizations will continue to comply with security mandates.
We offer a range of security compliance, certification, and accreditation processes that are specific to governance, regulatory and compliance in a cloud model. We work with your internal team to formally evaluate applications and infrastructure, determine the operational risks of a cloud solution, and help you decide whether to accept the risk or not. These include:
- FISMA and NIST Compliance
- Data and System Security
- Intrusion Detection
- Anti-Virus, Anti-Malware
- Compliance Monitoring
- Certification & Accreditation (C&A)
- Satisfy multitude of security, compliance, and audit criteria requirements
- Offload the burden of FISMA-compliance, avoid project delays and lower overall costs
- Multiple levels of defense ensure security, integrity, and availability of the service
- Real-time analysis of security breaches and preventative measures that minimize risk of future attacks
- Our commitment to supporting accessibility standards and section 508 compliance