In order to comply with the complex government security requirements as well as industry-specific standards, rigorous controls must be in place to bring together people, processes, technology, and facilities in a way that protects the confidentiality, integrity, and accessibility of mission-critical information systems. Yet, adhering to these standards can be incredibly expensive and time-consuming and require elevated levels of expertise with complex security protocols. Unfortunately, many IT projects are delayed or even cancelled because they did not meet government or industry regulations. Most organizations understand that simply moving applications or infrastructure to the cloud does not protect them from security threats and privacy leaks. In fact, in most cases the security risks of cloud deployments require additional levels of security and processes – especially where there is a sharing of applications, servers, and data.
intiGrow helps clients meet some of the most stringent, industry-specific security requirements before going cloud completely. Many large enterprise and federal agencies, including the Department of Defense and Homeland Security, leverage our services to deploy applications for their users with the assurance that sensitive data or transmissions will remain confidential and their organizations will continue to comply with security mandates.
intiGrow Offerings: We offer a range of security compliance, certification, and accreditation processes that are specific to cloud required compliance. We work with customer's internal team to formally evaluate applications and infrastructure, determine the operational risk of the solution, and help them decide whether to accept the risk or not. These include:
- FISMA NIST Compliance
- Data and System Security
- Intrusion Detection
- Anti-Virus, Anti-Malware
- Compliance Monitoring
- Certification & Accreditation (C&A)
- Authority to Operation ATO)
- Satisfy multitude of security, compliance, and audit criteria requirements.
- Offload the burden of FISMA-compliance, avoid project delays and lower overall costs
- Multiple levels of defense ensure security, integrity, and availability of the service
- Real-time analysis of security breaches and preventative measures that minimize risk of future attacks
- Our commitment to supporting accessibility standards and section 508 compliance.